Monday, January 7, 2013

30-Day Organization Challenge: Day 5 - Important Person Promise

  • Who will my (Push) Goals effect the most, besides myself?
    • My push goals will ultimately effect my children and my husband.
    • Troy, Adrianna, Serenity & Nova
  • Whose opinion really matters to me?
    • Troys opinion
  • Taking action
    • This was posted on my husbands FB this morning :D lol
    • "As part of my challenge, Im instructed to tell you my main goal this year ♥

      Its to become more organized! Since it effects you & you are the main one surrounding me & helping me - keep me on my toes & hold my ass accountable :P

      Love you!"
    • My goals have also been posted in here and on my facebook. There are many people that know my plans and are keeping me accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment