Monday, January 7, 2013

30-Day Organization Challenge: Day 4 - PUSH GOAL!



My push goal is to become more organized! There are many things I want to accomplish this year, some including money and some just including more time. Without organization, wreather it be time or financial management, my goals will be next to impossible.
Besides my push goal, two of my goals that will make others more achievable are to develop financial security and to love myself. Obviously, we all know what comes with money. Money doesnt make everything...But it does make a much bigger opportunity...By providing with things we need to BUY!! Regarding love for myself - I feel that once I really love and am content with myself; with who I am as a person, most of the other things will fall into play. I will know what I want and have a better idea of how to achieve what I want!
Currently, when it comes to organization, some days I do great- other days my organization is less than desireable. I think what I need to work on the most is the drive to keep things organized. With a husband and children that dont necessarily follow my organization tactics, its difficult. I am confident that things will improve this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment