Saturday, January 12, 2013

Crest 3D Whitening Strips - Product Review

I hate my teeth. I want braces to bring them closer and they arent weren't white enough for me. When I was younger (and occasionally now) I smoked and I love dark drinks (pop, coffee, tea).
Well, Ive been thinking about getting the Invasiline but want to wait until we move; but I was thinking and realized I could at least deal with the color right now.

I picked up some Crest 3D Whitening Strips for $24.99 at Walmart the other night. (I bought this toothpaste as well, so some of the end result MAY be due to it?)






The kit comes with 10 sets (top and lower teeth) to use once daily and directions.


When you open one of the foil packet, this is what you see. The little strip is for your lower teeth; the bigger strip goes on your upper teeth.


I decided to use 2 a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. I brushed my teeth with the whitening toothpaste, dried them off and applied the strips. After 30 minutes (the recommended time), I took them off, brushed my teeth again and I was done.

Here were my teeth before:

Here were my teeth after one application: (Im adding this one because I think the pic has less of a yellow tone, so it shows the end results a bit better)


And here is the comparison:

Today in the car:

Overall, Im really happy with the results. I definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to brighten their teeth. Ive tried the trays and they sucked. Im going to stick with the whitening toothpaste and then most likely do these at least once every 6 months. 
The only negative thing I have to say, is that they do make your teeth a bit sensitive. Its not enough to hurt but it just makes you a little more aware you have teeth in your mouth lol







No comments:

Post a Comment