Wednesday, January 2, 2013

30-Day Organization Challenge: Day 2 - Priorities

Priorities – 30 Day Challenge worksheet

1. Priority Brainstorm: Use the area below to list any and all areas of importance to you in your life today. The bigger the list the better! Think about what makes you happy, what gives you pride, what you wish to be remembered by at the end of your life, what you want people to know was most important to you. Consider what makes you feel good about yourself, gives you confidence and what gives you pride. 

Family*
Money
Stability *
Success
Helping others*
Cleanliness*
Fitness*
Achievements

2. Now star the top five areas of importance to you.

3. Next, write down your top three priorities in no particular order–

Family, Stability, Achievements



4. Rewrite the above list in order of importance to you.

My number one priority is family

My number two priority is stability

My number three priority are my achievements

5. Take the priority you’ve listed as number one and complete the following statements:


The reason why I have placed the greatest importance on this area of my life is because:  
My family will always love me and stand by my side. I am my families rock and they count on my for support. My family is my friends and I want only the best for them.

I will honor my number one priority by vowing to do my best to always:  
being honest, hardworking, dedicated and supportive.

The following action(s) would be inconsistent with my commitment to my number one priority:
to put other people, activities, goals in front of my family’s stability, success and happiness.

To honor my number on priority I will limit:
The time I spend on the computer or doing other things that will take away from my goals.

To live my life according to my number one priority I need to make the following changes:
Spending less time on the computer, on my phone, watching tv. Spending more time with my children, doing crafts, taking them outside. Trying to make sure that my husband is first and we spend as much time as possible together without driving each other crazy.

6. Be as detailed as possible. Create a Top Priority clarity statement in the space below:



My number one priority is my family. I want to spend more time with my family talking and listening to them, doing activities, going places, caring for them and being happy around each other. I want to make sure my family is financially supported, living in a clean life and supported in every aspect. I want my family to be healthy, taking in healthy foods and partaking in healthy activities. I want everyone in my family to have goals and succeed in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment