Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mission Organization: Minimum Daily Cleaning

I decided last year that I wanted to come up with my own cleaning list. Something minimal that has to be done before I get on the computer or do other things that I enjoy for the night and something in depth that I can ensure a clean and orderly house at all times. Im still working on the very detailed portion but last night my husband and I worked out the minmal checklist for us to do.
We want to buy a house this year but I refuse to do so if we cant keep one that we are renting under control.
Here is the minimal list that I have so far; Im happy to say I finished it tonight before relaxing. While my house isnt spotless, I dont want to burn myself out, which happens when I do a ton in one day.



As I get the rest worked out, Ill post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment