Friday, November 2, 2012

Misson: Organization

I need a place to stay organized, make plans, place ideas and share them. This is now that place.

As the title says, my mission is to get organized - not just one area but every area.
Important documentation organization
Cleaning the house
Spending time with the kids & doing crafts
Managing my own crafts & million ideas I want to do off Pinterest (yes, Im hooked lol)
Managing work, with school, with family.
The possibility of moving in 4 months or seperating in a year (I currently have my re-enlistment paperwork going through the chain, so I will know my fate soon)

Im not promising to update daily or on a timeframe but I will update as much as I find time for. I love getting my ideas and crafts, etc out there so making it a necessary routine might just make that less enjoyable.

So, for a few things I want to accomplish reletively quickly....

  • My Important Document Binder(s?)
  • House Cleaning Schedule
  • Crafting with the kid schedule


Im sure there will be more & Ill add them later

No comments:

Post a Comment